Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication - Aky

3 posters

Go down

Aplication - Aky Empty Aplication - Aky

Post  Aky Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:10 am

Nick:Aky
Why do you wish to join EAF: Well, I wanted to join from a long time. I enjoy my time with you guys, I enjoy playing and chatting with you. I know we had some beefs in the past when it came to clans and alliances but I think we've got over it. I hope me being part of VCPD in the last 2-3 years or so doesn't matter that much now, I've lost my will to come across that path again, I'm fed up with it. Talking about interaction with you in game, I feel like I've always been part of the clan, I've always liked to interact with EAF because most of the times it will be something creative and fun, from rigging a bomb to my chest on a bridge, in a bus to stunting at prawn island, getting in fights with a bad pizza boy driver who drives on the left side, like a twat, there are so many scenarios we've been part of, that being on the same side or against each other, that i can't even remember, but all I know is that we had fun and I want to continue having fun together with you by being part of you. We also had and still have interactions outside of the game and outside argo, affanster sending me cursed memes on isntagram, i remember the times we used to paly on the argo voice chat, playing seven coup, amogus, l4d2, rune escape, and i don't know what else.
I don't know what else to say. TL:DR I enjoy being in your presence and being part of whatever you guys do. I know this app might seem to be all of a sudden, but I've been thinking about it for some time and I finally made my mind, here we are. I'm glad to respond any questions you have, I've ran out of ideas to discuss.
How long have you been playing on Argonath: 4 years
How active you can be ingame: alot
How active you can be on forums: average
Do you agree to keep all the clan rules: yes
What timezone are you in: gmt +2
Aky
Aky
Neophyte

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Surviving
Name In-Game : Aky
Registration date : 2020-11-16

Back to top Go down

Aplication - Aky Empty Re: Aplication - Aky

Post  Aaron Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:31 am

I can see the sincerity of your application this time, but are you willing to be part of the bbgay squad? hot thicc chikas on that channel Cool

Aaron
Aaron
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 104
Job/hobbies : Discovering myths.
Name In-Game : [EAF]Aaron
Registration date : 2015-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Hype Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:05 pm

"hey guys did i tell you about that one time i accidentally strangled an endangered goat in the carpathian mountains"
Hype
Hype
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : 2D girl pimp
Name In-Game : [EAF]Hype
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Aky Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:12 pm

Aaron wrote:I can see the sincerity of your application this time, but are you willing to be part of the bbgay squad? hot thicc chikas on that channel Cool

i can appreciate some bbgay when i see it
Aky
Aky
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Aky Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:24 pm

Aaron wrote:I can see the sincerity of your application this time

And I am going to continue with it and saying that unfortunately I have decided to withdraw my application. No

When I applied I felt like joining the group of friends that EAF is to me but after awhile I started to feel limited when it comes to my action in game. Like, I couldn't mess up with EAF members in game, try to rob them or stuff like that, I had to be careful with my interactions. And talking about EAF members in game, they are rarely there...If I were to join who would be there to have fun with? Pyro? Dani? Maybe Alarba and Dez from time to time and the others who join rarely. It is not what I want anymore, I don't wish to be part of it anymore, I wanted to be part of a group I can play with, I can hang out with, but the interaction rarely happens in game.

I love you all!
Aky
Aky
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Aky Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:35 pm

hey guys, new year, new me, new eaf app?
Aky
Aky
Neophyte

Aky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content